3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAspen Drive, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Garage & off road parking
- Sought after location
- En-suite shower room
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
If you are one of those people who spends time looking through a glossy magazine for a stunning home wishing you could live somewhere like that, then this could maybe your opportunity.With a lounge/diner which is perfect for entertaining for family and friends when you invite them round for Sunday lunch. Mum & Dad have the luxury of an en-suite shower room to their bedroom as well as a family bathroom and with a downstairs cloakroom this really is a perfect family home. With Tesco nearby you will be able to pick up the late night shopping or any daily essentials. There are also be a number of local schools near-by and access to the A2 is very easy making this property ideal for commuting. With the advantage of a drive and a garage there is no more worry when you drive home from work if you will have a space.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 19'4 x 10'11 (5.90m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 12'7 x 8'8 (3.84m x 2.64m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 11'1 (3.41m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 7'11 (3.43m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 8'9 (3.84m x 2.67m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55843951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.