1 bedroom apartment for saleDevonshire Place, Brighton
Sold STC £350,000
- Stunning One bedroom flat
- Open plan living area
- Gym and bike storage
- Share of the freehold
- Decorated to a high standard throughout
.This beautifully refurbished first floor flat has one double bedroom and a spacious open plan lounge, perfect for entertaining. The bathroom and kitchen both have new modern fittings and look magnificent.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
spacious hallway with Telephone entry system and spot lighting.
Lounge 22' 3" x 14' 11" ( 6.78m x 4.55m )
A bright and airy open plan living space with breakfast bar style tops with seating, engendered wooden flooring,Modern fitted units, plenty of room for a dining table and chairs, heated flooring. beautiful decor throughout done to a designer standard,
Kitchen 22' 3" x 14' 11" ( 6.78m x 4.55m )
A well designed modern fitted kitchen with lots of built in storage units, spotlights, frosted splash backs, integrated 'heff' microwave, electric four ring hob with multi functioning oven beneath, integrated 'keg' dishwasher, built in fridge freezer, water tank, space for washing machine.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 10' ( 2.87m x 3.05m )
A beautiful fitted bathroom which is fully tiled, large mirror to the side, Ladder style heated towel rail, large Vitreous White Single Hole Square Topmount Sink with fitted storage beneath, low level W/C, bath with shower attachment, multi functioning taps, walk in shower cubical.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.45m x 4.29m )
A Bright and spacious room with beautiful decor, a large built in wardrobe which provides plenty of storage, spot lighting.
Study 8' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.60m )
to the side is built in storage cupboards with desk beneath.
A fully equipped modern communal gym.
Space for Bicycles.
A delightful patio area with white tiled flooring, space for a table and chairs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55844716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.