4 bedroom detached house for saleHarrow Lane, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Driveway & Garage
Fox & Sons are excited to bring to the market this detached house situated in one of the favoured residential areas of St Leonards. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen with utility space, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom.
Fox & Sons are excited to bring to the market this detached house situated in one of the favoured residential areas of St Leonards. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen with utility space, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. The property boasts a driveway and garage, double glazing and gas central heating and being within close proximity to local schooling, supermarkets and local bus stops. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Private front door into
With wall mounted central heated radiator, understairs storage cupboard, telephone point and door into
With wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, and adouble glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 20' x 11' 7" ( 6.10m x 3.53m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator, tv point, fireplace with inset gas fire, double glazed patio doors affording access to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
With serving hatch, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 20' 1" x 9' 10" ( 6.12m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted central heated radiator and double glazed windows to the front and side aspects with a further door giving side access.
With further base units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
With built in wardrobe, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into
Fitted and comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with integrated shower unit, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
With built in wardrobes, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" into door recess x 8' ( 3.71m into door recess x 2.44m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
With built in cupboard, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted and comprising a Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower over the bath, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, wc, wall mounted heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking leading to a garage with up and over door and power and light connected, rear access door leading to the rear garden which is fully enclosed, predominantly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. Also having gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55844746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.