4 bedroom terraced house for saleHebble View, Siddal, Halifax
- Mid Terrace Town House,
- Three/Four Bedrooms,
- Double Glazed and Central Heated,
- No Chain/ Vacant Possession,
- Driveway Leading to Integral Garage,
- Open Living Space
Three/Four Bedroom Mid-Terrace Town House offered for sale with No Chain and Vacant Possession. Set in the most convenient located in Siddal having access to the M62 corridor, Calderdale Royal Infirmary and Halifax Town Centre
William H Brown Halifax are delighted to offer FOR SALE this three/four bedroom mid-terrace town house. Offered for sale with No Chain and Vacant Possession. Set in a convenient location in Siddal having access to the M62 corridor, Calderdale Royal Infirmary and Halifax Town Centre. Along with being fully double glazed and benefiting from gas central heating, the property is set over 3 floors and comprises of; entrance hallway, open plan living space having the living room and kitchen, shower room, house bathroom & four bedrooms one of which could also be used as a study or infants bedroom. Externally, the property has a driveway which leads to the integral garage and a balcony to the front of the property having sliding patio doors from the living room.
The ground floor has the entrance hallway offering access to the fist and second floor accommodation; the property garage is also, located on the ground floor.
Offering dual access from both the front and rear of the property, there is utility storage space available and access to the first bedroom, shower room and garage on the ground floor is offered. The hallways also, includes two central heating radiators and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation
The ground floor shower room offers a white three piece modern suite comprising of; walk in shower having screening, a low level flush W.C, a pedestal wash hand basin. Further benefiting from a heated towel rail, splashback tiling, inset spotlighting,
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
The first bedroom is located on the ground floor and provides inset spotlighting, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
1st Floor Landing
Offering stairs leading to the second floor accommodation and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.54m )
The kitchen area offers glossy white fitted base and wall units with wood effect work-surfaces over, providing a gas four-ring hob with integral oven and extractor hood over, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Further featuring an integral fridge freezer, inset spotlighting and a central heating radiator with wood-effect flooring. The kitchen also, has space for dining furniture and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Adjoining onto the kitchen area the living room offers a television point, inset spotlighting and radiator with sliding patio doors opening to the front facing balcony.
2nd Floor Landing
The second floor landing space provides access to two bedrooms, bathroom and the loft space.
Includes a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over having screening, a low level flush WC, a pedestal wash hand basin. Furthermore the family bathroom benefits from an extractor fan, splashback tiling, a heated towel rail, inset spotlighting and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 15' 6" ( 2.57m x 4.72m )
The second bedroom offers a central heating radiator and features inset spotlighting with a double glazed window to the front aspect,
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
Benefits from a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 / Study 6' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.88m )
The fourth bedroom is the smallest of the four bedrooms, could be ideal for a study or infants bedrooms; the room features a central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Externally the property has a driveway which leads to the integral garage and a balcony to the front of the property having sliding patio doors from the living room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55844761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX106825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.