3 bedroom detached house for saleBurghwood Yard, Mileham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £245,000
- Brand New 3 Bedroom Detached House
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Cloakroom, En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Garage, Driveway + Gardens
- Radiator Central Heating via Air Source Heat Pump
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Delightful Mid-Norfolk Village
Plot 11 The Litcham is a brand new 3 bedroom detached home, located within this delightful village. Boasting a fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, downlighting & spotlighting and fitted carpets/floor coverings throughout. * CALL US TODAY TO VIEW THE SHOW HOME! *
A beautiful collection of 2 and 3 bedroom properties, located towards the edge of this delightful mid-Norfolk village. The properties all boast their own gardens with private driveways/garage, with a mixture of rendered and red-brick elevations and are finished to exacting standards.
* Fully fitted kitchens from the Howden Burford range with matching upstand and brushed steel ironmongery
* Oven, hob and extractor hood, 50/50 fridge-freezer - Lamona fully integrated appliances
* Vinyl wood effect flooring
* Down lighters and spotlighting throughout
* External lighting to front and rear doors
* Television point in the living room
* Telephone points in the hall and living room
* External power point to the rear
* Smoke detectors
* Smooth ceilings throughout painted white
* Bathroom - full height around the bath, half height to the remaining walls
* En-Suite - full height to the shower cubicle, half height to the remaining walls
* Cloakroom - splash back behind the hand basin
* White sanitary-ware (Bristan) throughout with chrome fittings
* Outside tap
* Plots 1-4 & 9-11 - Air source heat pump Mitsubishi Ecodan. Compact radiators throughout complete with TRV's & LSV's
* Plots 5-8 - Storage heaters. Santon Premier Plus Direct hot water cylinder.
Solar PV Cells
* Cavity wall and loft insulation as standard
* White painted skirting and architraves
* White six-panel internal doors
* PVCu sealed unit double glazing throughout
* PVCu half glazed front and rear external doors
* PVCu fully glazed rear patio doors (where fitted)
* Carpets throughout (excluding the kitchen and bathrooms)
* Non-slip vinyl floor to the wet areas
* All internal walls painted Magnolia
* Front and rear gardens turfed
* Close boarded fencing to the rear garden, where applicable
* Driveways - Precast concrete block pavers
Cloakroom 5' 10" x 3' 1" ( 1.78m x 0.94m )
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' 3" ( 6.07m x 3.43m )
Kitchen / Diner 19' 11" x 11' 2" max narrowing to 9' 3" ( 6.07m x 3.40m max narrowing to 2.82m )
Utility Room 7' max x 4' 8" ( 2.13m max x 1.42m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 19' 11" x 11' 5" max narrowing to 7' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.48m max narrowing to 2.34m )
En-Suite 7' 8" x 4' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.35m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' 1" narrowing to 6' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.07m narrowing to 1.96m )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 9' 5" to wardrobe ( 3.45m x 2.87m to wardrobe )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.96m )
Images, floor plans and dimensions are to be used as a guide only and are subject to change.
The historic village of Mileham is situated around 8 miles from the bustling market towns of Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham, approximately 30 miles from the North Norfolk Coast and within easy reach of the City of Norwich and King's Lynn. The village boasts a Post Office/general store, village hall and lies within the well-regarded Litcham High School catchment area. The neighbouring village of Litcham boasts amenities including a butchers, church and Methodist chapel, fish and chip shop and a health centre. Litcham Common is situated to the south of the village on the "Nar Valley Way" long distance footpath, which runs from Dereham to King's Lynn. The common consists of 60 acres of mixed woodland and heath.
Mileham is situated on the B1145, which is fed from the A1065 from the West and the A1067 from the East.
Travelling on the A1065 from Swaffham or Fakenham, take the turning towards Litcham. Continue straight for approximately 5 miles until you enter the village of Mileham and carry on, passing the Post Office on the right hand side. Take the first left hand turn onto Back Lane, then the first left again onto Burghwood Drive, where Burghwood Yard is located.
Using Sat Nav: Burghwood Yard can be found at PE32 2QU.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55844803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.