2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEast Malling, West Malling
Withdrawn from Market £300,000
- Brand New E.O.T property at the heart of East Malling Village
- Small Exclusive gated development
- Immaculate Two Bedroom Cottage
- Family Bathroom plus downstairs WC
- Corner plot location
- Secure gated allocated parking
This is an amazing opportunity to buy a Brand New Cottage in the highly sought after Village of East Malling. This fantastic home is within a two minute walk to the station, local pub and restaurants.
The accommodation consists of a lounge, kitchen/diner and WC on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the exterior, is a private and secluded sunny garden, which wraps around the property. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a magnificent willow tree over looking the stream and patio area. The property also benefits from its own allocated parking accessed via wrought iron electric gates.
East Malling is surrounded by farmland and orchards, with the Fruit Research Center at it's heart. Other nearby facilities include the village of West Malling offering shops, restaurants, bars, banks and supermarket. This property is also within close proximity to the market town of Maidstone.
This home is in a fabulous location and provides excellent transport links to London and the coast. So we urge you to view at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.