2 bedroom flat for saleLower Clapton Road, Clapton, E5
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Situated moments from amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A generously proportioned two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a charming private garden to the rear and an excellent location.
Set back from the main street, opposite the lovely Clapton Pond this property benefits from its close proximity to a good range of shops and amenities, in addition the wide open spaces of Hackney Downs is only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.