2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePasture Close, Kelsall, Tarporley
Sold STC £150,000
- Perfect for investors or first time buyers
- Requires modernisation throughout
- Beautiful views to the rear
- Two double bedrooms
- Off-road parking.
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£170,000. Requiring modernisation throughout, this great opportunity provides spacious accommodation with lovely views over adjoining countryside. Parking and rear gardens. No Chain.
Requiring modernisation throughout, this gem of a property provides spacious accommodation with lovely views over adjoining countryside. Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, kitchen, living/dining room, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Front and rear gardens, parking for 3 cars and views over adjoining countryside from the rear garden.
Timber front door, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Sliding patio doors to the rear elevation providing views over the rear garden and adjoining countryside. Radiator.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 12' 7" ( 2.26m x 3.84m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Wall mounted gas boiler. Windows to the front and side elevations.
Loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.97m )
Window providing beautiful views over adjoining countryside. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 7' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.18m )
Window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Fitted bath with mixer shower. Obscured glass window to the front.
Front and rear gardens, mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries.
Kelsall village lies within 8 miles to the east of the historic city of Chester, in an elevated location that affords outstanding views over the Cheshire Plain and is in close proximity to Delamere Forest. The village offers a range of shops and services including a convenience store with post office, butchers, pharmacy, public houses, church, doctor's surgery, and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. A more comprehensive range of facilities, including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, are available in the neighbouring village of Tarporley, located within 5 miles of Kelsall. The A556 is nearby which provides a link to a convenient road network including the A49, A51, M6 & M56 allowing the commuter access to a variety of commercial destinations including Chester, Northwich, Warrington and Manchester.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55846225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.