4 bedroom town house for salePerry Gardens, Poole
Sold STC £325,000
- Stunning location near Poole Harbour
- Under Floor Heating to the Ground Floor
- NO CHAIN
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- 15ft Kitchen/Diner
- Garage & Driveway
A superb FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE in a fantastic location just metres from POOLE QUAY and the world famous POOLE HARBOUR. The property also offers TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, an INTEGRAL GARAGE and PARKING, private rear garden and is being sold with NO CHAIN. Call FOX & SONS today!
Located just metres from the World famous Poole Quay, this impressive property commands arguably one of the most desirable locations on the south coast. Within a few minutes walk you are looking out at one of the World's largest natural harbours where you can take a short ferry trip over to Brownsea Island with its unique wildlife or meander along the Old Quay front and have a drink at one of the historic pubs or a coffee at one of the many cosmopolitan cafe's/deli's. Walk a little further and you are in the beautiful green space of Baiter Park with its incredible views of the Harbour, Brownsea Island and the Sandbanks Peninsula with its award winning golden sand beaches being only a short drive away. The property sits on a prime position with the mainline train and bus stations, Poole town centre, supermarkets and leisure amenities within easy reach.
This stunning property would suit a variety of buyers from families, young professionals to retiring couples but would also make an exceptional holiday/2nd property as it is spacious throughout, has parking as well as a garage.
Fully tiled with underfloor heating, radiator, door to the integral garage, door to the kitchen/diner, door to the W.C, stairs to the first floor.
Tiled floor with underfloor heating, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Full tiled floor with under floor heating, range of base and wall mounted units with roll edges worktops over, space for cooker with extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, UPVC double glazed window and sliding doors to the garden.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
With doors to bedroom 1 and the lounge, double built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, door to the en-suite.
Fully tiled with UPVC double glazed opaque window to the front aspect, panel bath with shower over and glass screen, Large solid wood vanity unit with built in wash hand basin and mixer taps, low level flush W.C, heated towel rail.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Large UPVC double glazed french style doors to the front aspect Juliet balcony, radiator, virgin media connectivity.
With doors to all second floor rooms and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.50m x 2.77m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with harbour glimpses.
Fully tiled shower room with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled surround and shelf under, low level flush macerator w.c, extractor fan.
There is a lovely courtyard garden to the rear with raised shrub boarders and a rear gate giving access. The garden is accessed via the patio doors in the kitchen/diner.
There is a block panel driveway giving off road parking for two cars giving access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55849765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.