4 bedroom detached house for saleNene Close, Guyhirn, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Executive Village Home
- Four Bedrooms, Ensuite and Sauna
- Three Receptions
- No Upward Chain
- LPG Central Heating, Double Glazed
- Double Garage
- Gated Access
FOUR BEDROOM detached EXECUTIVE home. THREE RECEPTIONS, FAMILY KITCHEN. Exposed brickwork and timber including INGLENOOK STYLE FIREPLACE. Viewing a must.
This detached executive home benefits from four bedrooms with en-suite and sauna, three reception rooms, family kitchen, exposed brickwork and timber including inglenook fireplace. Viewing a must.
Radiator. Tiled floor. Stairs leading off. Under stairs cupboard.
Wood panelling to half wall height. Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level wc. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 22' 7" x 14' 3" ( 6.88m x 4.34m )
excluding bay and fireplace recess. Exposed brickwork to Inglenook style fireplace. Sealed unit double glazed windows to either side. Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front and fitted window seat. TV and telephone points. Two radiators. Wall lights. Opening through to
Dining Room 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
Door to hallway. Radiator. Sealed unit double glazed window to side. Exposed brickwork to one wall with display recess and fireplace.
Study 9' 4" x 9' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.87m )
Radiator. Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. BT point.
Kitchen / Family Room 17' 5" x 20' 3" plus recess ( 5.31m x 6.17m plus recess )
Tiled floor. Sealed unit double glazed windows to both sides and rear. Sealed unit double glazed french doors to garden. Inset spot lights to flat ceiling. Two radiators. TV and telephone points. Fitted kitchen including single drainer 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Fitted beech worktop surfaces with a range of matching wall and base units including cupboards and drawers, plate rack, wine rack and glazed display cabinets. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Fitted Rangemaster dual fuel cooker with canopy extractor over. Tiled splashbacks.
Utility Room 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards and drawer under. Integrated tumble dryer and under washing machine. Tiled splashbacks and tiled floor.
Boot / Work Room 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
Radiator. Sealed unit double glazed window and door to rear. Worktop surface with cupboards under. Tall cupboard. Plumbing for water supply. Tiled floor. Internal door to garage.
Dog Leg Stairs From Hall
to galleried landing
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed window to front. Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' x 13' 9" ( 4.57m x 4.19m )
Two radiators. Sealed unit double glazed window to front. Range of walk in wardrobe cupboards with radiator. TV and telephone points. Vaulted ceiling.
Walk in tiled shower cubicle. Low level wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Roll top bath with feet and hot/cold mixer and shower attachment. Radiator. Sealed unit double glazed window to side. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Shaver point. Inset spot lights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' 1" plus dormer recess ( 4.72m x 3.38m plus dormer recess )
Two sealed unit double glazed windows to rear. TV & telephone points. Wardrobe cupboard. Radiator. Walk in sauna with tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 3" plus dormer recess ( 3.96m x 2.82m plus dormer recess )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. TV & telephone point. Access to eaves storage. Radiator. Wardrobe cupboard. Sloping ceiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 9' 8" plus dormer recess ( 2.82m x 2.95m plus dormer recess )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front. TV & telephone points. Radiator. Wardrobe cupboard. Sloping ceiling.
Tiled shower cubicle. Low level wc. Vanity wash hand basin with drawers and cupboard under , Bath with wood side panel, hot / cold mixer and shower attachment. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Inset spotlights. Radiator. Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan.
Garage 18' 10" x 16' 2" ( 5.74m x 4.93m )
Double garage with automatic up and over door to front. Power and lighting. Radiator. Door to work room. Wall mounted Vaillant LPG gas fired boiler.
Situated along a private roadway with walled and wrought iron fenced frontage. Double entrance gates leading to gravelled driveway. Turning and parking space. Shrub beds and borders. Side access leads to the enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn and patio with borders. Outside lighting, Outside power. Cold water tap. Brick built BBQ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55850215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.