3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKensal Rise, Mackworth, Derby
Sold STC £135,000
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- WITHIN A POPULAR LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GATED DRIVEWAY
- LARGE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated on a generously proportioned plot within this popular area is this recently renovated semi detached house with gated driveway parking. The chain free accommodation on offer has been enhanced to a good standard by the current owners.
Situated on a generously proportioned plot within this popular area is this recently renovated semi detached house with gated driveway parking. The chain free accommodation on offer has been enhanced to a good standard by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, large front and rear gardens, gated driveway and utility house. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO APPRECIATE THE PLOT THIS PROPERTY SITS ON!!
having front entrance door with obscured double glazed insets and front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.55m x 3.78m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with surround, hearth and inset electric fire, radiator and double doors leading into
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, space for a dining table, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
having a matching range of recently installed floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks, incorporating one and a half bowl corner sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, space for a fridge, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, radiator. Pantry with obscure glass and lighting and side entrance door providing access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, side elevation double glazed window, radiator and doors leading into
Bathroom 5' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.68m x 1.47m )
having as recently installed matching white pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, tiled flooring and radiator.
having a low level wc with push button flush, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tied flooring and tiling to walls.
Bedroom One 12' 7" nto recess x 11' 7" plus recess ( 3.84m nto recess x 3.53m plus recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
having double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a gated driveway providing ample off street parking which is flanked by an extremely well proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates gated pathway to front entrance door, pathway to rear garden, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing. to the rear of the property there is an extremely well proportioned garden which enjoys a great degree of natural sun light and incorporates garden shed, decked area, greenhouse, outside tap, outside w.c., flower beds and boundary fencing. there is also a utility house having plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space with roll edge work surface over, wall mounted storage cupboard, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and wall mounted gas meter. There is also an additional outside store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55850242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.