1 bedroom apartment for saleLoampit Vale, Lewisham, London, SE13
- One bedroom
- 3rd floor
- Large balcony
- Pretty courtyard garden views
- Excellent transport links
- Superb condition throughout
- Monthly parking contract availoable under seperate cover
A beautifully appointed one bedroom apartment, located in Renaissance, in the heart of the Lewisham Gateway development scheme, offering attractive residents rooftop garden views from a large private balcony, and a wealth of transport links on the doorstep.
Accommodation comprises one spacious double bedroom, an open plan living room with a modern kitchen to the rear, three piece white bathroom suite, an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, and a large private balcony running the width of the apartment offering access from both the reception and bedroom, overlooking a mature stocked roof garden.
Lewisham Gateway is a fast moving development zone, and the area has already become well established, served well by a huge choice of DLR, rail and bus routes from the transport hub of Lewisham station, and also the vibrant, cosmopolitan amenities that Lewisham town centre has to offer, not to mention the nearby villages of Greenwich and Blackheath.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.