Land for saleDwyran, Anglesey
- 3 Bed New Build Home, Air Source Heating
- Lounge, Bathroom and Separate W/C
- Short Walk to the Local Amenities
- With a 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- First Plot to be Completed by March 2016
- Estimated Energy Rating: C
An exciting opportunity to purchase a semi-detached NEW BUILD home. Constructed by a local and reputable developer, in a fantastic location in the popular village of Dwyran in an area of the island renowned for its beaches walks. These properties are just a short walk from the local shop, doctors surgery, primary school and garage and close to the coastal road making its way around towards the bridges and the mainland beyond.
With accommodation laid out over two floors these properties will benefit from having a very sociable ground floor with both living and kitchen area linking together and to the first floor the 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The property will benefit from air source heating. The outside space will be enclosed and have off road parking. In our opinion, a superb opportunity for investors and first time buyers alike. The property will have a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55850668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7090924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Anglesey Area Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.