3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGorgate Road, Hoe, Dereham
Sold STC £360,000
- 2/3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Delightful Semi-Rural Location
- Well-Maintained Gardens Offering a Degree of Privacy
- Double Garage + Off-Road Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- No Upward Chain
An extremely well-proportioned detached bungalow, positioned within a delightful semi-rural setting on the edge of the village of Beetley. Originally constructed in the 1960's, the property would benefit from a programme of decorative enhancement and personalisation. Viewing is essential.
We are very pleased to offer for sale this extremely well-proportioned bungalow, located within a delightful semi-rural setting on the edge of the village of Beetley.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection is strongly advised.
Impressive Entrance Hall 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Radiator, loft access, external entrance door with glazed side panel opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and vanity unit with inset hand wash basin, radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 13' 4" ( 5.44m x 4.06m )
Fireplace with decorative surround and hearth, radiators, television point, fitted storage and display shelving, dual aspect windows to the rear and side.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 8" max narrowing to 10' ( 4.55m x 3.56m max narrowing to 3.05m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator, window to the front aspect, external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.78m )
Built-in storage wardrobe, radiator, window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Dressing Room 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Built-in storage wardrobes, radiator, dual aspect windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
Radiator, window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Radiator, window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan, window to the side aspect.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway, providing access to the double garage and turning/parking space. The remainder of the front garden boasts stocked border areas with mature hedging, which offers a good degree of privacy.
To the rear and side aspects of the property there are formal lawned garden areas with mature hedging and a paved patio area.
Electrically operated access door.
Beetley is a sought after village situated about 3 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and 15 miles from the City of Norwich. There is a primary school, a public house and in Old Beetley an excellent example of a 14th century church. Beetley is within the catchment area for Litcham High School and Gressenhall Museum is located on the edge of the village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55850680.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.