2 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £85,000-£90,000
- Two Double Bedroom Mid Terrace property
- Well presented throughout
- Great opportunity for FTB/Investor
- MUST BE VIEWED
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FTB/INVESTOR - ATTRACTIVE MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH - Attractively presented throughout and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cellar, Two first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, Pebbled garden to front and decked entertaining area to rear - MUST BE VIEWED!
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FTB/INVESTOR - ATTRACTIVE MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN KIMBERWORTH
The property is situated in a popular location with good access to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 and local amenities and represents an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor.
Attractively presented throughout and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cellar, Two Double first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, Pebbled garden to front and decked entertaining area to rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 13' max x 12' 1" ( 3.96m max x 3.68m )
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the lounge with a upvc double glazed window to the front, gas fire, storage shelves to either side of the chimney breast and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 13' max ( 3.66m x 3.96m max )
The dining room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and access to the Cellar.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' ( 2.62m x 2.44m )
Featuring a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, built-in oven, 4-ring hob, space for a washing machine and a tiled floor. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing gives access to:-
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 13' max ( 3.76m x 3.96m max )
A well presented master bedroom with upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 12' 1" ( 2.62m x 3.68m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
Featuring a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
At the front of the property steps lead up to a pebbled area and access to the front door. To the rear of the property is an attractive decked entertaining area with raised flower bed to one side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55850683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.