2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowditch Avenue, DERBY
Sold STC £140,000
- WELL PRESENTYED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in an incredibly sought after and convenient location is this extremely well presented and extended semi detached house which sits on a good sized plot with off road parking. The recently modernised accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in an incredibly sought after and convenient location is this extremely well presented and extended semi detached house which sits on a good sized plot with off road parking. The recently modernised accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, large kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance oak door with obscure glass inset, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, additional side elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, cupboard housing meters and wall mounted consumer unit, radiator, telephone point and doors leading into
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.78m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace surround with slate hearth, television point, Virgin media point, radiator and coving.
Kitchen/diner 20' 10" x 17' 8" narrowing to 9' 10" ( 6.35m x 5.38m narrowing to 3.00m )
L shaped room having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden,s pace for a large dining table, laminate flooring, fireplace with mantel, slate hearth and inset multi fuel burner, two radiators, rear elevation double glazed window, a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, television point and doors leading into
Utility Room 6' x 4' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.35m )
having plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, work surface over, shelving, laminate flooring, storage cupboard housing recently installed gas central heating combination boiler, ceiling rose, radiator and door leading into
having a matching low level wc with push button flush, corner floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.81m )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage area with downlighting, television satellite point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" plus bay x 9' ( 3.00m plus bay x 2.74m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.01m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55850689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.