3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale*THE AIDEN - OFFERS AVAILABLE*, Eden Field, Newton Aycliffe, Durham
- **THE AIDEN**
- By luxury house-builder CHAPTER HOMES
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED NEW HOME
- STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN
- FABULOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- MODERN BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PARKING & REAR GARDEN
- 10 YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
QUALITY 3 BEDROOM HOME An elegant and modern three bedroom semi-detached home providing ample accommodation over two floors plus driveway parking.
On the ground floor you’ll find an open hallway with an attractive modern staircase, spacious living room and substantial dining kitchen with quality integrated appliances and French doors creating a light, airy space and leading to the private garden at the rear of the property. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
Excellent design makes The Aiden a really great choice. Eden Field by Chapter Homes is a new development with the very first homes due for completion this year. To reserve your new Chapter Home please contact us today. *DISCLAIMER* Images are of showhomes on other developments and not of actual properties for sale at Eden Field.
MARKETING SUITE & SHOWHOMES LAUNCH
20TH AUGUST, 10AM – 4PM
LOOK FORWARD TO SHOWING YOU AROUND
Property ref: 121_782_4239447
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55851511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.