3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Road, Pellon, Halifax
Sold STC £80,000
- *** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
- Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Useful Cellar Space
*** Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000*** Three bedroom terrace property comprising of: lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and three piece shower room. Gardens to front and rear.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000 Three bedroom terrace property comprising of: lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and three piece shower room. Gardens to front and rear. Local to aminities schools, doctors. occupying a pleasant position within a most popular, well established and accessible residential location.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 2" Into Recess ( 3.63m x 4.62m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and feature gas fire place.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Fitted wall and base unit with complimentary work surfaces and sink bowl with drainer. Gas range oven, gas hob and central heating boiler. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and door to front room. Double glazed window to rear.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' ( 2.72m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
To the rear of the property is a flag stone court yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.