4 bedroom link detached house for saleSwan Street, Sible Hedingham, Halstead
Sold STC £275,000
- Four bedrooms
- Popular Village
- Two reception rooms
A modern four bedroom home set in the popular village of Sible Hedingham. The property offers two reception rooms, ground floor W.C, parking and garage, and easy access to local schooling, amenities and transport links.
Two doors leading to garden. Double glazed door to front aspect. Door leading to garden.
Door to front aspect. Stairs leading to first floor. Radiator. Tiled flooring. The hall is 17' in length.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Lounge 20' into bay x 12' 1" ( 6.10m into bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect. Double glazed French doors. fireplace with inset burner. Two radiators. Solid oak flooring.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface, Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiling to splashbacks. Integral oven and hob with hood over. Tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.72m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 6' 8" + recess ( 4.19m x 2.03m + recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Heated towel rail.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a shared driveway which leads to a garage, and there is also a parking space in front of the garage and there is also a lawned area.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and has steps leading to a raised garden. The remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, and a decked seating terrace with a summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852585.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.