2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilliams Way, Manea, March
Sold STC £121,950
- Village House
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Open fields to rear
- Electric heating
VILLAGE HOUSE with OPEN FIELDS to rear. Double glazed windows, two bedrooms and parking to the side. Cul-de sac location. VIEW NOW.
This two bedroom semi-detached house is situated in the popular village of Manea approximately 8 miles from the market town of March. Manea benefits from usual village facilities including corner shops, Dr's surgery, park and a railway station. The property has, hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom along with side drive for parking and front and rear gardens.
Front Entrance Door
Stairs to first floor, storage heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 7" x 8' 10" plus recess ( 4.75m x 2.69m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, storage heater, cupboard under stairs, textured and coved ceiling, Tv point.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Being fitted with stainless steel single drainer sink, worktop surface with cupboards and drawers under and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, storage heater, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to rear, textured and coved ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, Tv point, storage heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, wardrobe cupboard, storage heater, textured and coved ceiling, airing cupboard, Tv point.
Double glazed window to side, panelled bath, low level WC, wash handbasin, textured and coved ceiling, tiled walls, extractor fan.
The property has open plan front garden laid to slate. there is a side drive for off road parking along with side gate leading to the rear gardens which are laid to grass, patio and with timber shed. There are open views to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.