3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Mill Avenue, Warboys, Huntingdon
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 17' Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- 18' Utility/ Storage Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*17' Living Room
*Separate Dining Room
*18' Utility/ Storage Room
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Off Road Parking
*Large Rear Garden
Storm porch, entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, opening to Living Room, opening to Kitchen. Door to:
3.32m x 3.35m (10'11" x 11') maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear, ornamental fire surround, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.33m x 5.16m (10'11" x 16'11") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear, ornamental fire surround, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
1.99m x 4.00m (6'6" x 13'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and range, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights, door to:
Utility Room / Lean To
5.58m x 2.30m (18'4" x 7'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, space for fridge/freezer and tumble drier, three windows and door to side, opaque window to front, wall mounted boiler.
PVCu double glazed window to front, access to loft, door to:
3.56m x 4.04m (11'8" x 13'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, two built-in storage cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.26m x 3.50m (10'8" x 11'6") excluding door recess and including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
2.16m x 3.17m (7'1" x 10'5") maximum including door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and mixer tap, low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring.
The front is mainly laid to lawn with paved concrete pathway leading to entrance door and gravelled shrub borders, concrete driveway to the front providing off road parking.
Good size rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, concrete sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.