3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFieldway, Wallasey
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £160,000!
- Beautifully appointed, traditional semi-detached house.
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking.
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £160,000! Situated in a favoured well established location near to Liscard and adjoining playing fields to the rear, a very well appointed traditional semi-detached house having gas central heating, double glazing where specified and other improvements. NO CHAIN!
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £160,000!
Situated in a favoured well established location near to Liscard and adjoining playing fields to the rear, a very well appointed, re-decorated traditional semi-detached house with gas central heating, double glazing and other improvements. The accommodation comprising hall, lounge, dining room. Well appointed kitchen with oven and hob. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, part tiled bathroom with shower to bath and separate WC. Outside there are well kept gardens to front and rear, shared driveway with garage which gives access to off road parking. The property also benefits from solar pannels on the front and back of the roof.
With double glazed door to the side, radiator, stairs giving access to the upper floor.
Doors opening up into the following rooms:
With double glazed bay window to the front, electric fire place, picture rail, radiator, television connection point and telephone connection point.
With double glazed window to the front, picture rail, radiator, Internet connection point, television connection point and telephone connection point.
Wall and complimentary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler, space for cooker, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls and door into the conservatory.
Brick and wood construction.
To The First Floor
With doors giving access to the following rooms.
With double bay glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With shower, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls with double glazed modesty window.
With driveway to the side, garden to the front with mature shrubs and to the rear is a garden overlooking the sports field.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.