3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRenishaw Avenue, Rotherham
Sold STC £185,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £185,000-£195,000
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY-SIZE SEMI
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Sought-after location on Grange Estate
- Gardens, Parking & Garage
- MUST BE VIEWED
GENEROUS FAMILY-SIZE ACCOMMODATION - GREAT LOCATION - MUST BE VIEWED!
This EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI offers the perfect family purchase and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom/wc, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Parking, Gardens & Garage.
FANTASTIC LOCATION ON THE EVER-POPULAR GRANGE ESTATE IS THIS LOVELY, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI - PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY BUYER!
The property is well placed for the local amenities at Worrygoose roundabout and Moorgate including local shops and schools, Rotherham hospital and transport links with good access to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1/Sheffield Parkway.
The beautifully presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom/wc, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Parking, Gardens & Garage and an early viewing is highly recommended.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door with upvc double glazed side panels opens into the well proportioned entrance hallway which has a central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window to the side and understairs storage.
Lounge 16' 1" x 13' 5" ( 4.90m x 4.09m )
This beautifully presented lounge has an attractive fireplace and surround with inset electric fire, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
The dining room features a bay with upvc double glazed French doors and side panels. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 11' 11" into bay ( 2.90m x 3.63m into bay )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surface housing the sink and drainer unit. The kitchen benefits from a four ring gas hob with extractor above, a built in double oven, space for a dishwasher and fridge, tiled floor and a breakfast bar. There is also a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 13' 2" max x 7' 3" max ( 4.01m max x 2.21m max )
With space for a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and dryer and having a tiled floor and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear of the property.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a tiled floor and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
This generous landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side and access to the partially boarded loft space.
Master Bedroom One 12' 2" x 14' 2" into bay ( 3.71m x 4.32m into bay )
This well presented bedroom has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front which provides ample natural light and gives the room a lovely bright and airy feel. Coving to the ceiling. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 13' 7" into bay ( 3.71m x 4.14m into bay )
Featuring built-in wardrobes and a built-in storage cupboard and having a upvc double glazed bay window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.69m max x 2.41m max )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front, storage over the bulkhead and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with Mira electric shower over, wash hand basin with storage underneath & W.C. There is a heated towel rail, full tiling to the walls, a UPVC double glazed window to the side and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a paved area with parking space for two cars.
Garage 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Having an up-and-over door, power and light.
A beautiful rear garden with a pebbled area and an extremely well maintained lawned area. There is also a greenhouse, a shed and a versatile workshop.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55852912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.