2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBemrose Mews, DERBY
Sold STC £130,000
- SPACIOUS AND WELL RPESENTED SEMI DETACHEDHOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this well presented and modern semi detached house with off road parking for two cars. Spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in a popular and convenient location is this well presented and modern semi detached house with off road parking for two cars. Spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and driveway parking for two cats. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, wall mounted consumer unit, wall mounted alarm controls, telephone point, radiator and door leading into
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.81m )
having front elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, gas fire point with hearth, television and telephone point, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 12' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.51m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, space for a breakfast table, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access tor ear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors to
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.28m into recess )
two front elevation double glazed windows, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.59m )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 6' ( 1.91m x 1.83m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap and tiled surround, tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars, the driveway incorporates access to front entrance dor, gated access to rear garden and outside lighting. To the rear of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn which enjoys a good degree of privacy and incorporates gravelled patio area, outside tap, outside security lighting, well stocked flower beds and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55857367.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.