4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Crewkerne
Sold STC £300,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
- Edge of Town Location
- Garden and Driveway Parking
Extended by the current owners & set back from the road, this 1930s style home offers 3 receptions, 4 bedrooms & ample parking. Due to its convenient position on the outskirts of the market town, this property is within walking distance to the mainline station, but enjoys views over countryside.
Single glazed door to front. Front and side aspect single glazed windows with secondary glazing. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Living Room 13' 11" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.24m max x 3.48m max )
Two side aspect double glazed windows. Fireplace with electric fire. Two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 2" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.10m max x 2.90m max )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows. Single glazed door to rear porch with double glazed door to garden. Radiator.
Third Reception Room 11' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 3.48m max x 3.02m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.07m max x 2.67m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Boiler. Radiator.
Utility Room 6' 11" max x 4' 4" ( 2.11m max x 1.32m )
Fitted base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Side aspect double glazed window. Stairs from entrance hall. Built-in cupboards with lots of storage and hanging space. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 3.10m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 3.02m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" max x 6' 9" ( 3.48m max x 2.06m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" plus recess x 7' 5" ( 2.95m plus recess x 2.26m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing lots of parking and leading to the car port. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is a vegetable garden, greenhouse and garden shed. To the rear of the car port is a good size workshop of timber frame construction.
From Fox & Sons town centre offices proceed along Market Street and turn left into South Street. Continue along this road and onto Station Road where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55857770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.