2 bedroom town house for saleMarlington Drive, Ferndale, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £100000 - £115000
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Enclosed Garden
- Close To Huddersfield Town Centre & Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £100000 - £115000 Modern, well presented town house situated in the ever popular residential location of Ferndale providing easy access to Huddersfield town centre and local M62 motorway network links.
Modern, well presented town house situated in the ever popular residential location of Ferndale providing easy access to Huddersfield town centre and local M62 motorway network links. The property boasts two double bedrooms and two bathrooms making it ideal for first time buyers and property investors alike. Externally the property has an enclosed garden and two designated car parking spaces. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Enter from the front elevation of the property into the entrance hall which has a storage cupboard, central heating radiator and stairs rising to the lounge and kitchen area.
Lounge / Kitchen 15' max length x 15' max length ( 4.57m max length x 4.57m max length )
The lounge is open plan to the kitchen and has a TV point and two double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. The kitchen area is well presented and fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback. It has an electric oven and hob with a cooker hood above, sink and drainer and it provides space for a fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which gives access to the kitchen and lounge area. There are also stairs rising to first bedroom.
Bedroom One 15' to back of robes x 15' incl staircase ( 4.57m to back of robes x 4.57m incl staircase )
This is a well presented light and airy double bedroom with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the front and side elevation.
The en-suite is fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising of a shower in a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. There is also a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
The second bedroom is located on the ground floor. This is a double room with a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the front and side elevation.
Located on the ground floor is the shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a shower in a shower cubicle, WC and a wash hand basin. There is under stairs storage with plumbing for a washing machine and also a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn area enclosed by a fence and there is also a paved area ideal for seating and a pebbled area ideal for plants and shrubs. To the side of the property there are two designated car parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55857923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.