6 bedroom house for saleLanghurst Manor, Pook Hill, Chiddingfold, Godalming, Surrey
- Grand reception/dining hall, Drawing room, Library, Kitchen, South facing balcony and terrace
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room, 5 Further bedrooms, 2 Further bathrooms, 3 Cloakrooms, Games room, Additional second floor kitchen
- Swimming pool, Tennis court, Summer house, Greenhouse, Garaging, Stabling and tack room, Workshop
- Formal gardens with automatic irrigation, Orchard, Paddocks
- About 7.1 acres
An imposing country house with established gardens, paddocks, swimming pool, tennis court, stables and beautiful views over the Surrey Hills set in 7.1 acres. A perfectly serene location only 1.9 miles from Chiddingfold village centre.
Langhurst Manor was built in the Edwardian era and is approached by a sweeping post and rail lined drive. Sitting in an Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty, the property is within easy reach of the popular village of Chiddingfold with its local amenities, historic village green, beautiful parish church, pubs (well renowned for their food) and range of shops. The neighbouring towns of Godalming and Haslemere each provide more comprehensive facilities.
Witley mainline station is about 1.5 miles away with a journey time to London Waterloo taking from 55 minutes. The A3 is accessed at Milford providing links to London, the M25 and the national motorway network. There is a fine selection of schools in the area including St Ives, St Edmunds, The Royal School in Haslemere, Highfield & Brookham, Charterhouse, Cranleigh and St Catherine's Bramley.
Sporting facilities include golf at Liphook and West Surrey, racing at Goodwood and Fontwell, polo at Cowdray Park and sailing off the south coast at Chichester.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55859641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSL150061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, National Country House Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.