2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBenjamin Court, Codnor Park, Nottingham
- VACANT POSSESSION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow in the popular semi rural village of Codnor Park. The property benefits from a lounge/diner, conservatory, modern kitchen, integral garage, off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating
Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow in the popular semi rural village of Codnor Park. The property is situated just a short distance from Codnor Park Reservoir which is a fully stocked fishing water and also offers beautiful nature walks. The property benefits from a lounge/diner, conservatory, modern kitchen, integral garage, off street parking, double glazing and gas central heating. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripleym today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with laminate flooring, a radiator, loft hatch, spotlights to the ceiling and doors to bedrooms one and two, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, garage and storage cupboard.
Lounge Diner 20' 2" max x 15' 11" max ( 6.15m max x 4.85m max )
With laminate floor, gas fire with hearth and surround, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, a double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Of brick construction with upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. There is a built under double electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for under counter fridge and freezer. With a tiled floor, radiator, telephone point, spotlights to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a double glazed door to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate floor, radiator and a telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 1" max ( 3.56m x 2.77m max )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath. With tiling to the floor and walls, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point and spotlights to the ceiling.
The property sits behind a block paved driveway providing off road parking and gives vehicular access to the integral garage. There is also a lawned garden with planted borders.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by panel fencing.
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 11" ( 5.23m x 2.72m )
With an electric roller door to the front elevation, powerpoints, lighting and a pedestrian access door into the entrance hallway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55860938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP201864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.