3 bedroom detached house for saleWildshed Lane, Burgh Le Marsh, Skegness
- Brand New Executive Home in Burgh Le Marsh
- Lounge & Bay Fronted Dining Kitchen & Utility
- 3 Beds, Master with En-suite
- Gardens & Driveway
- The Government Help To Buy Scheme is Available at this Development
** The Wait is Over** 1st Phase Now Released** Reservations Being Taken on Plots 7 ,9, 10 & 11** Don't Miss Out** Call Now To Avoid Disappointment** 01754 768311.
Fantastic opportunity to buy a Superb 3 Bed BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE HOME, built to a high specification in the sought after location of Burgh Le Marsh on an exclusive 'Edge of Town' development.
Hunters Meadow - A Fantastic opportunity to buy a Superb 3 or 4 Bed BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE HOME, built to a high specification in the sought after location of Burgh Le Marsh on an exclusive 'Edge of Town' development...Call TODAY for further details...01754 768311.
Located in Burgh Le Marsh, this exclusive development occupies a highly sought after 'Edge of Town' setting, offering great access to the East Coast. An early enquiry is absolutely essential to avoid disappointment. Plots 9, 10 & 11 are 3 Bed Detached Family Homes, with, to the ground floor, via an impressive Hallway which has a Cloaks/Wc off, a well proportioned dual aspect Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors to the garden, a Bay Fronted fitted Dining Kitchen & a Utility Room, To the first floor, via the Landing area, are 3 Bedrooms, the Master having an En-suite Shower facility, 2 further Bedrooms & a Family Bathroom. Externally, the property has the benefit of Gardens & a Driveway allowing for off road parking provision. Prospective Buyers are advised that Plot 11 has the benefit of garage & driveway parking facilites, thus the developer is looking at a figure in excess of £180,000 on this plot only. The Government Help To Buy Scheme is Available at this Development.
Leave Skegness on the main Burgh Road, (A158), in the direction of Burgh Le Marsh, travelling ahead for some distance. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skegness Road, signposted for Burgh Le Marsh, which continues onto High Street. Proceed along High Street, as the road bends, which then becomes West End, taking a left hand turn onto Wainfleet Road, As the road bends, turn right, into Wildshed Lane where 'Hunters Meadow' can be clearly identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.