3 bedroom detached house for saleGryfewood Way, Houston, JOHNSTONE
Sold STC £237,995
- 3 Bedroom detached villa
- Within quite cul de sac setting
- Corner setting giving generous gardens
- Offered in move into condition
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Set at the start of a quiet residential cul de sac within popular school catchment. Lounge, Dining room, Clks W.C. Fitted Kitchen & Utility. Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Int. Garage. Gas C/heat & D/glz. Cul de sac setting
Exceptionally well presented 3 Bedroom detached house, set at the start of a quiet residential cul de sac. Accommodation, set over two levels that comprises of Reception Hallway that has a 2 piece cloakroom W.C. and leads to all the ground floor apartments. The Lounge, a bright and pleasing apartment and has double doors to the Dining room. Stylish fitted kitchen has matched wall and floor units, complementing natural stone worktops. The Utility room, set to the rear is of generous proportions. Upper level has three family bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Level well tended gardens to both front and rear that have planted borders, level lawns and driveway leading to an integral garage. A real credit to the current owners that have maintained and presented the property to the market in true walk into condition and really has to be viewed internally to fully appreciate all that is on offer. Of course Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 8" excluding Entry ( 4.14m x 3.25m excluding Entry )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55861342.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW102589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.