2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Bungalows, Houghton Road North, Hetton le Hole, Tyne and Wear, DH5
- Delightful 2 bed bungalow
- Beautifully presented/ refitted
- Excellent kitchen and bathroom
- Superb gardens and rear garage
WAS £117,950 NOW £109,995
Rarely available at such an attractive price, this delightful 2 bedroom mid-terraced bungalow is beautifully presented throughout, having been refitted in recent years. The impressive list of internal features includes an excellent kitchen, a stylish refitted bathroom, combi gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, and neutral décor throughout. It occupies a fine elevated position within this highly acclaimed and undoubtedly convenient residential area. It stands upon a generous site with manicured lawns and well-tended borders and there is a detached garage to the rear. This is a property with universal appeal - ideal for the single person, as a retirement home, or for first time buyers. INSPECTION IS ESSENTIAL
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55863632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLS140207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Houghton Le Spring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.