3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale1, Sydenham Terrace, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR4 7JG
- Spacious 3/4 bedroom Traditional End of terrace villa to the market.
- The accommodation on offer comprises; Ground Floor - Entrance hallway, Living room/bedroom 4, dining room, kitchen, utility room. First Floor - 3 Good Sized bedrooms & family sized bathroom.
- This property further benefits from; full double glazing throughout, gas central heating, large yard to the rear with a tool shed. There is also on-street parking available.
- The property is situated close to Barnes Park, Sunderland Royal Hospital, Sunderland college, Chester Road Shops, Amenities and a range of local schooling is available close by.
- Ideal Purchase for 1st time buyer, young families or as a buy-to-let investor. The property is currently tenanted on a rolling 12 month lease at £695.00 PCM
New To The Market. Offers Over £109,999.00. FPS Estate Agency are pleased to present this spacious 3/4 bedroom Traditional End of terrace villa to the market. The accommodation set over 2 levels comprises; Ground Floor -: Entrance Hallway, with Staircase off & Storage cupboard. Living Room/ Bedroom 4 14'3 x 15'0 (4.34m x 4.57m) Large front facing living room with bay window & tiled fireplace. Dining Room 17'10 x 12'9 (5.44m x 3.89m) Kitchen 7'1 x 10'1 (2.16m x 3.07m) Modern fitted kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer. Stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Extractor fan. Central heating radiator. Part tiled walls. Spot lighting to ceiling. Utility Room Gas combi boiler. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. First Floor-: Landing Bathroom/Wc 5'9 x 7'0 (1.75m x 2.13m) Suite comprising panelled bath with plumbed in shower. Wash hand basin and low level wc. Central heating radiator. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Bedroom 1 (Rear) 12'10 x 17'1 (3.91m x 5.21m) Central heating radiator. Storage cupboard. Fireplace with cast iron/tiled insert. Bedroom 2 11'9 x 12'7 (3.58m x 3.84m) Central heating radiator. Storage cupboard. Fireplace with cast iron/tiled insert. Bedroom 3 (Front) 9'0 x 8'0 (2.74m x 2.44m) Central heating radiator. External Yard to rear with tool store. Inside the property benefits from having high ceilings downstairs, with cornicing feature & feature stained glass windows adding character to the property. This property further benefits from; full double glazing throughout, gas central heating, well maintained large yard to the rear with a tool shed. There is also on-street parking available. Ideal Purchase for 1st time buyer, young families or as a buy-to-let investor. The property is currently tenanted on a rolling 12 month lease at £695.00 PCM due to end February 2016. EPC - Band D Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 860761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.