3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMason Close, Farndon, Chester
- Three double bedrooms
- 35% Shared Ownership
- Built in 2014
- Cul-de-sac location
- Picturesque location with aspect views
Offered for sale is a 35% share of this beautiful three bedroom property in a quiet cul-de-sac in Farndon and located near the picturesque banks of the River Dee. The development is close to Chester, Wrexham and surrounding areas and provides a good range of range of traditional shops and excellent
Offered for sale is a 35% share of this beautiful three bedroom property in a quiet cul-de-sac in Farndon and located near the picturesque banks of the River Dee, the development is close to Chester, Wrexham and surrounding areas. The village provides a good range of range of traditional shops and picturesque scenery in addition to excellent rated primary and secondary schools. . Built in 2014 the property benefits from three double bedrooms and views over the field opposite. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom wc, lounge, dining room, utility room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a driveway proving off road parking and a landscaped rear garden.
Double glazed door to front elevation. Radiator. Door to lounge.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Door to kitchen/diner.
Open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base and drawer units with complementary worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring gas hob. Stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood. Sliding door to rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with complementary worksurfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Extractor fan.
Radiator. Loft access. Storage cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom. UPVC Double glazed window to front and side elevations with aspect views over fields. Two radiators. TV point.
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with aspect views over fields. Radiator.
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower attachment to mixer tap and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Low level WC. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with planted borders and paved pathway leading to property entrance.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries and paved patio. Timber gate to side elevation provides access to front.
There is a tarmac drive providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55864966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.