3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDalditch Lane, Knowle, Budleigh Salterton
Withdrawn from Market £470,000
- Grade II listed semi-detached character cottage
- Part of a small courtyard development in a semi-rural location
- Sitting room & dining room both with Inglenook fireplaces
- Modern farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with an Aga
- 3 well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Dressing room with potential to create an en-suite
- Side lobby, Cloakroom, Study/bedroom 4
- Modern bathroom/WC, Gas central heating
- Large private rear garden with a patio
- Private parking available, Residents visitors parking
This charming Grade II listed semi-detached cottage provides deceptively spacious accommodation in an attractive courtyard setting overlooking woodland on the rural edge of Budleigh Salterton.
**Small PADDOCK available to rent by separate negotiation**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6797865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitton & Laing, Budleigh Salterton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.