3 bedroom terraced house for saleLowther Road, Brighton
Offers in Excess of £725,000
- Stunning Edwardian double fronted semi detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Period features throughout
- Private garage
- Westerly aspect garden
- Highly sought after residential location
- Popular Fiveways area of Brighton
Edwardian semi detached house with private westerly rear garden in favoured Fiveways area, close to village style cafe, bars and shops, Blakers Park, excellent local schools and bus services. Excellent opportunity to update and develop loft space subject to the necessary consent.
If you want a character Brighton home or thinking about a typical period Brighton property, then you need look no further than this double fronted Victorian end of terrace.
The Fiveways area of Brighton is popular with young families, having excellent local schools such as Downs and Balfour with Blakers Park and Hollingbury park only moments away as well as the village style shops at Fiveways and bus routes running into Brighton city centre.
Door to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Living Area 13' 11" Into Bay x 11' 8" ( 4.24m Into Bay x 3.56m )
Single glazed sash window to front, open fire place, decorative coving, ceiling rose and coving.
Dining Room 14' Into Bay x 10' 9" ( 4.27m Into Bay x 3.28m )
Single glazed sash window to front, feature fire place, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 11' ( 4.60m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, window to rear, sink with drainer unit and work surfaces.
Part tiled suite comprising of wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.28m )
Dual aspect room with windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Single glazed sash window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Part tiled suite comprising of bath with shower attachment, WC, Wash hand basin, radiator and window to rear.
Westerly facing rear garden with patio area and rear access.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.