5 bedroom end of terrace house for salePortland Road, London
- Generous rear garden
- Off street parking
- Local transport links
- 5 bedrooms
- Victorian built home
Barnard Marcus are ecstatic to offer to market this beautiful 5 bedroom home, offered to market by extremely motivated vendors wanting a motivated buyer.
Barnard Marcus are ecstatic to offer to market this beautiful 5 bedroom home, offered to market by extremely motivated vendors wanting a motivated buyer. This stunning family home is located in one of the most sought after locations surrounding Croydon. This property comprises 5 brilliant sized rooms located over 3 floors, 2 bathrooms, separate living room and separate dining room. A great sized kitchen has brought the family much joy over years as they are always entertaining guests. Parking will not be an issue with this home as it has space on the drive for multiple cars.
This family home perfectly located for all travel aspects for any buyer wanting to travel around the city conveniently and efficiently. Norwood Junction Train Station offers both National and Overground railways for easy access into Central London. A short walk away is Woodside, Arena and Blackhorse lane tram stops dropping you right inside Croydon Town Centre.
Local schools consist of St Thomas Beckett, Oasis Academy Shirley Park and Harris Academy South Norwood all with their outstanding OFSTED reports. Local shops are a short walk away as well as local parks, bars and restaurants for entertainment. If training is a requirement for you then the added benefit of South Norwood Leisure centre being a short walk away is brilliant. Viewings are highly advised , please call to arrange a viewing now
Bedroom 11' 9" x 14' 10" ( 3.58m x 4.52m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 15' 11" ( 3.15m x 4.85m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 6' 1" x 9' 4" ( 1.85m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 14' 5" ( 3.18m x 4.39m )
Reception Room 13' 2" x 14' 10" ( 4.01m x 4.52m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 15' 4" ( 3.12m x 4.67m )
Dinner Room 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55865428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRY106573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.