3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlebeland, Hatfield
Sold STC £385,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Character Property
- Great Location
- Chain Free
- Garage & Parking
A three bedroom characterful property located within a short walk of Hatfield main line station and Hatfield house with its fantastic grounds, where residents can enjoy free access 363 days of the year.
The property boasts a bright kitchen complete with dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and space for a family dining area. The main reception room benefits from open feature fireplace and French doors out the rear garden. There is also a utility room and downstairs wet room. On the first floor there are two good size bedrooms with feature fire place and fitted storage in the master plus a three piece bathroom suite. The loft has been converted to create an extra bedroom with exposed brick and Velux windows. Further benefits include, underfloor heating on the ground floor, large rear garden plus a garage and parking.
Lounge 11' 4" x 16' 5" max point + stairs ( 3.45m x 5.00m max point + stairs )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 12' 1" max point ( 3.40m x 3.68m max point )
Bedroom One 11' 7" max point x 11' 11" max point ( 3.53m max point x 3.63m max point )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max point x 6' 4" max point ( 3.43m max point x 1.93m max point )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" alcove x 13' 3" restricted head hieght ( 3.84m alcove x 4.04m restricted head hieght )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55865431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.