4 bedroom detached house for saleNarborough Road South, Leicester
- Four Bedrooms
- Dressing Room To Master Bedroom
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
This well presented family home has deceptively spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, snug/family room, shower room, WC, kitchen, four bedrooms, master with dressing room and a family bathroom. Outside has lawned gardens, off road parking and wooden decking.
This superb family home must be viewed to fully appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation. Situated in a popular and convenient location with easy access to Leicester City centre, fosse park and the motorway network. Having the benefit of GCH and UPVC double glazing the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, snug/family room, downstairs shower room, WC, Kitchen Master bedroom with spacious dressing room. To the first floor you will find three generous bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Outside the property is situated on a corner plot and offers off road parking lawned gardens and a decked seating area.
With door to the front
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminated flooring and radiator. Leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 9' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, belfast sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher and tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" plus bay x 14' 11" ( 3.76m plus bay x 4.55m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed window to the side. gas fire place, TV point and radiator
Snug 8' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.90m )
Double glazed patio doors to the side, storage/utility room and radiator. Leads to the utility and shower room.
With plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
With shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin with tiled splash backs and radiator
Study 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
Window to the rear, built in storage and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator. Leads to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 10' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.84m )
Window to the side and laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.94m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator
Bedroom Three 14' x 12' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Double glazed window to the rear, corner bath, WC, vanity hand wash basin and complementary tiling
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden with laid decking, lawn area and brick built shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55865434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.