3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHogarth Close, Newport, Newport. NP19 7RE
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Popular Location of St Julians
- Ex Local Authority
- Good Sized Lounge with Patio Doors
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three good sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Good Size Front and Rear Gardens
- Close to Local Amenities
This very spacious and well maintained 3 bedroom property can be found in the popular St. Julians area and close to local amenities. The accommodation comprising of Lounge , Kitchen /Diner, Utility room, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom with separate WC and Spacious Front and Rear Gardens with Hardstanding for 2 vehicles. Located close to local amenities including parks and local high school, the area has excellent public transport links as well as being close to M4 Corridor .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55866004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redlands Estate Agents, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.