2 bedroom detached house for saleMounts Lane, Rolvenden Layne, Kent, TN17 4NN
- Quintessentially Kentish Cottage
- Double Aspect Guest Bedroom
- Three Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Family Bathroom and Family Shower Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room
- Charming Well Stocked Gardens
- Double Aspect Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
Oozing with character, this quintessentially Kentish cottage enjoys a stunning position on a tranquil country lane in the sought after hamlet of Rolvenden Layne.
Rolvenden Layne is a hamlet in the parish of Rolvenden.
Rolvenden provides a Village Store and Post Office and benefits from easy access to the A28. More extensive facilities are available at Tenterden with shopping centres at Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Ashford and Hastings.
There are a number of well regarded public and state schools available in the area.
Mainline stations to London are available from Ashford (approx. 35 mins), Headcorn and Staplehurst.
A great attraction is the Kent and East Sussex Railway as the steam trains wend their way round the village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55866028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.