4 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Tree Road, South Shore, Blackpool
- Generous accommodation to the FOUR bedroom main house
- Detached barn conversion with modern fitted kitchen & living area, bedroom, bathroom plus garage/workshop to ground floor
- Brick built summerhouse with fitted kitchen units and shower room
- Gardens with excellent levels of privacy
- Private gated driveway providing ample off road parking
A superbly presented DETACHED RESIDENCE. Formerly a farm house and affording additional accommodation as a self-contained barn conversion and brick built summerhouse. A TRULY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY and a must for internal viewing to appreciate all that is on offer.
Travel south along Whitegate Drive baring left at Oxford Square into Preston New Road, continue along and turn right at the traffic lights into Cherry Tree Road North, Proceed to the next set of lights which is Cherry Tree Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55866314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA150366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.