4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRenfrew Drive, Greylees, Sleaford
- Was £180,000 Reduced to Guide Price £170,000 to £175,000
- Three/Four Bedroom Three Storey Town House
- Jack & Jill Bathroom & Ensuite
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- uPVC double glazing
- Popular residential location
Guide Price £170,000 to £175,000. Boasting a generous amount of living accommodation, two bedrooms with jack and jill ensuite, two allocated parking spaces and easy access to the A15 & A17, this THREE/FOUR BEDROOM THREE STOREY TOWN HOUSE with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached is not to be missed.
Situated in the ever popular residential De Vessey Village development in GREYLEES, this THREE/FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE boasts a wealth of accommodation and comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Benefitting from having TWO ENSUITES, TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES and easy access to the A15 & A17, this property is ready to make the ideal family home for a wide range of potential buyers. There is also a potential investment opportunity here with the property previously been let out, fetching a good rental income. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, two bedrooms with jack and jill ensuite and utility room. To the first floor there is an 'L' shaped lounge diner and kitchen with built in appliances. To the second floor there are the two further bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite and a family bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed low maintenance style garden area with gated access to the allocated parking spaces.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, has a uPVC window to the side, built in storage cupboard, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard and staircase rising to the first floor.
Bedroom Three 12' into alcove x 9' 7" ( 3.66m into alcove x 2.92m )
Having a uPVC window to the front and radiator. There is access to the Jack & Jill bathroom.
Bedroom Four / Study 10' x 9' 1" into alcove ( 3.05m x 2.77m into alcove )
This bedroom has uPVC French doors to the rear gardens and radiator.
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Fitted with a suite comprising of shower cubicle with tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a radiator and partly tiled walls,
Utility Room 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls and partly glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a radiator and staircase rising to the second floor.
'l' Shaped Lounge Diner 16' 11" max x 16' 2" max ( 5.16m max x 4.93m max )
Having uPVC patio doors to the front, uPVC window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 6' 2" extending to 9' 11" ( 4.93m x 1.88m extending to 3.02m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over, built in oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, radiator and two uPVC windows to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, built in storage cupboard, radiator and uPVC window to the side.
Bedroom One 16' 2" into wardrobe x 11' ( 4.93m into wardrobe x 3.35m )
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, radiator and two uPVC windows to the front.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" into wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 3.63m into wardrobe x 2.64m )
The second bedroom has built in wardrobes, uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a radiator and obscure uPVC window to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed low maintenance style lawned garden with gated access to the two allocated parking spaces to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55866382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.