4 bedroom terraced house for saleJohn Campbell Road, London, N16
Sold STC £1,100,000
- Huge Potential With Exceptional Proportions
- Impressive High Ceilings And Cornicing
- Versatile Accommodation
- Invaluable Cellar And Roof Storage Spaces
- Fantastic Location
- Offered With No On-Going Chain
This substantial double-fronted Victorian terraced home, offers huge potential for up-grading and extending/conversion subject to usual planning consent. Enjoying elegant proportions over three floors, bathed in natural light with exceptional ceiling heights. Composed of a grand reception hall, a large invaluable cellar, reception room, a living/entertaining space opening to a fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom, first floor w.c, four double bedrooms and a courtyard garden with pedestrian rear access. Peaceful location in this no through road, moments form vibrant amenities and close to Dalston-Kingsland BR station and Dalston Junction Overground Station offering swift City access. No Chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.