5 bedroom detached house for saleThorpe Road, Ewerby, Sleaford
- Village Location
- Unique opportunity
- Exclusive Development
- Grade II Listed Building
- Surrounded by Fields
An opportunity to start from scratch, on offer here is a Grade II Listed development plot on an exclusive development in the village of EWERBY. For more information please contact William H Brown.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this unique opportunity like no other. On offer here is a Grade II Listed building with planning permission in place ready for development. Full planning application and permissions can be found on North Kesteven District Council website. Reference No: 12/0939/LBC.
Situated in the picturesque village of EWERBY within commutable distance to Sleaford, Newark or Lincoln, tucked away and surrounded by fields, this development opportunity is really like no other. This exclusive development consists of three properties, one of which is already complete, one undergoing construction and the property on offer to you. There is current outline planning permission for a FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED property sat on a generous plot with a prebuilt garage included in the sale.
Viewing is advised on this to fully appreciate what potential opporrtunity is on offer here.
Ewerby is a picturesque Lincolnshire village located on the outskirts of Sleaford, Having easy access to the A15 & A17, Ewerby is easily commutable to Lincoln, Newark and Boston. The development on offer is tucked away down Thorpe Road, sat on a development of just three properties, surrounded by open fields.
Available to you is planning permission for one dwelling on two buildings, formerly used as cow sheds, one of which is Grade II Listed, with outline planning for a five bedroom detached property. On the development there are a further two properties, one single storey barn which developments have been completed on and an additional detached property in which developments are still undergoing. The properties are accessed by their own shared private driveway, which lead to the block garages, one of which will be included in the sale of the property on offer.
Due to construction being underway, viewing is strictly by appointment only, via the agent.
There is currently no floorplan for the property, however plans are available with the agent. For further information please contact William H Brown on 01529 303040.
For further information on relevant planning permissions and any further details required, please contact the agent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.