3 bedroom detached house for saleNew Street, Heckington, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was £310,000 Reduced to £300,000
- Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Detached Family Home
- Extensive Plot
- Double Garage
- Village location
Prime location, extensive living accommodation on a generous size plot, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached in the village of HECKINGTON, is ready to make the perfect family home for you. Call now to view.
Tucked away in a prime location in the popular village of HECKINGTON, sat on an extremely generous plot, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE has so much to offer any potential buyer. Boasting a wealth of living space, extended accommodation, this property is primed and ready to make the perfect family home. The property comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Internally the accommodation comprises to the ground floor of a spacious entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge and separate dining room with underfloor heating. There is an additional sitting room, kitchen, handy adjacent utility room and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. There is also potential to convert the loft space subject to any necessary planning permissions. Outside to the rear there is an extensive lawned garden which wraps around the house and OFF ROAD PARKING via a gravelled driveway which leads to a DOUBLE GARAGE.
So much on offer at this house, early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Being approached via a glazed front door and having a further glazed inner door leading to the:
Having a walk in storage cupboard with window to the front, telephone point, radiator, wood framed double glazed window to the side and staircase rising to the first floor.
The lounge has a gas feature fireplace with stone surround, a wooden framed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, oak flooring and full length window to the side.
Sitting Room 14' 10" into bay x 13' 10" ( 4.52m into bay x 4.22m )
The sitting room has a gas fire with ornamental surround, radiator and wooden framed bay window to the side.
Dining Room 21' 1" x 10' 4" ( 6.43m x 3.15m )
The dining room has tiled flooring with underfloor heating, uPVC windows to the side, partly glazed uPVC door to the side and access to the integral garage.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a suite comprising of a double tray shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is tiled flooring, tiled walls and two obscure uPVC windows to the rear.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing and a double drainer stainless steel sink. There is a built in oven, hob with extractor hood over, central breakfast island, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring and wooden framed window to the side.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
The utility is on a split level having a range of base and wall units with work surfacing over and a Belfast style sink unit. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, partly glazed uPVC door to the rear and two uPVC windows to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into wardrobe & bay x 12' 2" ( 4.83m into wardrobe & bay x 3.71m )
The main bedroom has built in wardrobes, wooden framed bay window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' into bay x 13' 10" ( 4.57m into bay x 4.22m )
There is a wooden framed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
The third bedroom has a wooden framed window to the side and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a jacuzzi bath with wall mounted shower appliance over and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a heated towel rail, built in storage cupboards, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and obscure uPVC windows to the rear and side.
Having a low level WC, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls and obscure window to the rear.
Loft Area 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
This loft is accessed via a loft ladder, has potential to extend subject to any necessary planning permissions. There is a velux style window to the rear and access to additional loft storage.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive lawned garden area with mature planted shrubs and borders. There is extensive off road parking via a gravelled driveway leading to the double garage.
Double Garage 16' 3" x 16' ( 4.95m x 4.88m )
Having up and over doors, power and lighting, window to the side and personal door to the dining room.
We would advise that the property has been extended previously. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55867498.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.