2 bedroom character property for saleNene Parade, March
- Riverside Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Oozes Character
- Inglenook Fireplace
- River Moorings
- No upward Chain
CHARACTER COTTAGE overlooking the RIVER NENE with MOORINGS. Two bedrooms, 23 ft lounge with INGLENOOK FIREPLACE, No upward chain, VIEWING A MUST
This two bedroom cottage which has many original features including an inglenook fireplace is situated in the South side of the town overlooking the River Nene and having riverside walks to both the town centre and open countryside. The property also benefits from all modern facilities including gas central heating and double glazed windows. With river moorings to the front and gardens to the rear we would highly recommend an early viewing.
Composite stable door.
Living Room 23' 9" max x 17' ( 7.24m max x 5.18m )
With exposed brickwork, beamed ceiling and an Inglenook fireplace complete with "church pews seating" three radiators, two double glazed windows to front, open stairs to first floor, wall lights, TV and telephone points and two arches to kitchen.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.49m )
Having stainless steel single drainer sink, worktop surface with cupboards and drawers under and wall cupboards, part tiled splashbacks, two double glazed windows to rear, stable door to rear. Gas central heating boiler, sloping ceiling, plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Being part galleried and split level from lounge. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.34m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, sloping ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" max ( 3.05m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, roof access, sloping ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, panelled bath with shower mixer tap attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, bidet, part tiled splashbacks, sloping ceiling.
The property benefits from riparian rights to the river and riverbank with steps leading to the landing stage which is approximately 28".
To the rear the gardens are laid to concrete patio area, lawns, shrubbed borders, outside tap, greenhouse, timber store and side access.
Note: the neighbouring property has a pedestrian right of way to the rear of this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55868497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.