3 bedroom house boat for saleUxbridge Road, Middlesex
Sold STC £275,000
- Houseboat Waterhome
- With Residential Mooring and Freehold Plot
- Outbuildings and Lake View
- 6 Berths Of Which 3 Are Double
- Living Room With Solid Fuel Stove and Lake Views
- Bedroom With En-Suite Shower and WC
- Landscaped Plot With Terracing, Log Cabin and Veranda
- Chalet With Two Bedrooms and En-Suite
- Artists Studio/Office Space
Houseboat Water-home with residential mooring and Freehold Plot for sale l 12.80m (42'0") l 1972 l Steel Construction l Full-displacement underwater profile l 6 berths - also featuring freehold land of approx. 1/4 acre which incorporates a self contained one bedroom chalet with en-suite bathroom and an artist studio.
The house boat offers entrance into a fitted kitchen equipped with four burner gas cooker, microwave, fridge freezer and a dining table leading onto a warmly decorated living room furnished with a solid fuel stove and views across the stunning mooring to a lake. The homely bedroom also boasts an en-suite shower with composting WC.
The chalet is fitted with two bedrooms opening out and onto the veranda, one of which incorporates an en-suite bathroom. There is a further large room which is presently used as an artists studio however it would equally make a superb office or extra living space.
Heating and hot water are provided by gas boilers in both the boat and chalet with the addition of electric heating.
The real beauty of this unique property is the freehold mooring. The landscaped 1/4 acre plot which features multiple terraces is a private paradise designed for alfresco living and incorporates a dining terrace, small lawn and a pond fed by a stream.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55868590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HILSP201945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hillingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.