5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoundhill Road, Evington, Leicester
Under Offer £385,000
- NO CHAIN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- Kitchen Diner
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- New Double Glazed Windows
- Deep Rear Garden
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Off-street parking
- Early Viewing Recommended
Spacious 5 double bedroom family home conveniently located within walking distance of Masjid Umar in the sought after area of Evington and benefits from local amenities of both Evington and Stoneygate area situated under 1.5miles from University of Leicester,City Centre and Rail Station.
We are pleased to present this excellent opportunity to own a spacious and bright 5 bedroom semi detached family home in the desirable and much sought after part of ever popular and extremely well connected Evington area.
In brief this family home benefits from 5 double bedrooms, 2 spacious and bright reception rooms, modern kitchen dinner, bright family bathroom, convenient downstairs w.c, double glazed windows, boarded loft, paved drive providing off road parking, beautiful deep rear garden and outbuildings.
The spacious entrance hall is accessed via modern uPVC double glazed entrance door and benefits from floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe with pullout doors providing ample and convenient storage space. The Entrance Hall features dark wood effect flooring, walls and ceiling painted in neutral colours, smoke detector, radiator and ceiling light fitting. The entrance hall provides access to the Front and Rear spacious Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Downstairs WC and staircase leading upstairs.
Front Reception Room (13'1" x 13'7") (3.98m x 4.15m)
This sizeable front reception room benefits from coved ceiling and uPVC double glazed bay window to the front. This room is being used as a formal reception room by the current owners and features fully carpeted floor in dark colour, walls and ceiling painted in neutral colour and wall mounted radiator.
Rear Reception Room (12'0" x 15'10") 3.66m x 4.82m
This west facing rear reception room benefits from coved ceiling, large uPVC double glazed patio door with windows above providing view and direct access to the deep and beautiful rear garden. This bright room is being used as family room by the current owners and features ceiling light fitting, wall mounted radiator, walls and ceiling painted in neutral colour with fully carpeted floor in light colour.
Kitchen Dinner (9'10" x 20'10") (3.00m x 6.36m)
This modern kitchen dinner benefits from a range of base and wall units together with a large laminate worktop offering ample storage and abundance of working surface for a large family kitchen.
This spacious kitchen features white coloured kitchen units, dark coloured laminate worktop, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, gas point for the cooker and space for the extractor in the fitted extractor hood, kitchen sink, tiling to the walls around the worktop and wet areas, ceiling light fittings, radiator, wall mounted boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the deep garden, uPVC double glazed door with privacy glass providing convenient access to the side and rear of this beautiful family home.
This convenient downstairs w.c is accessed via Entrance Hall featuring wash hand basin, closed coupled w.c, walls painted in neutral colour and uPVC double glazed windows with privacy glass to the side elevation.
The landing is approached via carpeted staircase leading from the Entrance Hall and benefits from beautiful feature window which adds to the character of this family home and provides abundance of natural light to the staircase and landing area.
This roomy landing features carpeting to the floor, walls painted in neutral colours, ceiling mounted lighting, smoke alarm and provides access to 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and staircase leading to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 (12'0" x 13'1") ( 3.66m x 3.99m)
This spacious and bright double bedroom benefits from modern fitted wardrobe across the length of the wall offering ample storage space and west facing uPVC double glazed windows overlooking the deep garden to the rear. This bedroom features carpeting to the floor, walls and ceiling painted in light colour, wall mounted radiator and ceiling light fitting.
Bedroom 2 (13'1 x 13'7") (3.98m x 4.15m)
This spacious double bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobe across the length of the wall, a large uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation and features carpeting to the floor, papered walls and ceiling, radiator and ceiling light fitting.
Bedroom 3 (9'10" x 12'1") (3.00m x 3.68m)
This double bedroom benefits from west facing uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking the deep garden and features carpeting to the floor, papered walls and ceiling, wall mounted radiator and ceiling light fitting.
Bedroom 4 (8'10" x 14'3) (2.68m x 4.34m)
This double bedroom benefits from uPVC double glazed window and a convenient under stair space which is being used by the current owners as study area but can also be converted into a wardrobe. This bright room features carpeting to the floor, papered walls and ceiling, wall mounted radiator and ceiling light fitting.
This good size and bright family bathroom benefits from full length bath tub with overhead shower, glass screen, fitted base and wall units, wash hand basin in white with chrome taps and closed coupled w.c in white.
This family bathroom features tiles to the walls, wood effect flooring, wall mounted chrome radiator, uPVC double glazed windows with privacy glass to the side elevation.
The landing is approached via carpeted staircase leading from the first floor and benefits from fitted wardrobe with sliding doors providing useful storage space.
The second floor landing features carpeting to the floor, walls painted in neutral colours, ceiling mounted lighting and provides access to the 5th bedroom and boarded loft area.
Bedroom 5 (8'10" x 12'1") 2.70m x 3.68m
This double bedroom benefits from modern fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, fitted book shelf and study table.
This spacious room features uPVC double glazed vellum roof window, fully carpeted floor, papered walls, wall mounted radiator and ceiling light fitting.
This partially boarded loft is accessed through a door leading from the 5th bedroom and provides ample storage space.
The front of the property benefits from paved drive providing off road parking.
The side entrance provides convenient and direct access to the outbuildings and rear garden.
This family home benefits from two outbuildings which provide useful storage space.There is a further outbuilding featuring w.c facility.
The deep and mature garden is situated to the rare and offers well maintained lawn area with beautiful roses planted of numerous varieties.
This house is offered on the market with no upward chain.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 any interested parties are advised that the Vendors of this property are related to an employee of UKIPS.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss this property in more detail or to arrange a viewing. Our full contact details can be viewed on www.ukips.co.uk
1. UKIPS is the trading name of UK Investment Property Services Ltd. Full details of our company together with contacts details can be viewed on our website which is www.ukips.co.uk.
2. UKIPS endeavours to make accurate and reliable sales particulars which are prepared in good faith however these sales particulars do not constitute representation of fact or form part of any Offer or Contract.
3. UKIPS encourages prospective buyers to independently verify the details contained in these sales particulars and advices all prospective buyers to make any specific enquiries they may have with respect to the matters referred to in these sales particularly before committing any expense.
4. UKIPS confirms that all measurements are approximate and quoted in imperial with metric equivalents and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on. Prospective buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing any expenses.
5. UKIPS has provided photographs for general information only. It must not be inferred that any item shown in these photographs is included or forms part of the sales particulars.
6. UKIPS has not tested the services, fixtures, fittings and appliances therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order.
7. UKIPS has not checked the legal documents relating to this property. All prospective buyers must make relevant enquiries directly with their Solicitors.
8. UKIPS will request prospective buyers to provide identification documents at the relevant time to comply with Money Laundering Regulations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55868764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Investment Property Services, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.