1 bedroom flat for saleCharnwood Street, Clapton E5
- Lovely One Bedroom Flat On The Second Floor
- Great size Lounge With Enough Space For Dining
- Well Equipped Fitted Kitchen
- 581 SQ Ft/54 Sq M Of Floor Sapce
- Would Make An Ideal First Time Or Investment Purchase
Guide Price £285000 - £330,000 - This fantastic one bedroom spacious flat is located within this well maintained estate within the heart of Clapton on a beautiful tree lined street. It is situated very close to Clapton BR station serving great transport links into central London. The property is on the second floor and comprises a very good size, light lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. If you like the outdoor green spaces then Springfield park and its Nature reserve is also a short walk away, awarded the prestigious green flag for its upkeep. plenty of local amenities including Tesco's, trendy pop up bars and cafes open to various times of the evening. This would make an ideal first time or even investment purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55868773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7117700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.