3 bedroom terraced house for saleHanover Mews, Brighton
Sold STC £500,000
- GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £520,000
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MID-TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GATED STREET ENTRANCE
- BEAUTIFUL ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER MEWS
- ALLOCATED AND VISITOR PARKING
FOX & SONS are offering this 3 bedroom family home which is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from spacious living accommodation comprising modern fitted kitchen, dining room, 3rd reception room, 3 bedrooms and beautiful rear garden.
*** Viewing essential ***
This 3 bedroom family home is situated within one of Brighton's favourite Mews, within the highly sought after area of Hanover.
The Hanover area is particularly popular with young professionals and families as it is well located for access to Brighton City Centre, shops on London Road and Lewes Road, parks, Brighton seafront and it is within 10 minutes of Brighton train station; approximately 1 hour from London Victoria. This location is also well served by local bus routes providing wider access across the city and to Brighton and Sussex Universities.
This property is beautifully arranged throughout and has several additional benefits including fitted window shutters, cloakroom, contemporary single storey lounge extension, a wonderful private rear enclosed garden and allocated and visitor parking.
Wall mounted thermostat, radiator.
Wash hand basin, W/C, window to front.
3rd Reception Room 13' 6" Max x 11' Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.35m Max )
Window to front with fitted window shutters, radiator, telephone point, TV point, fitted wall units.
Dining Room 11' 6" Max x 8' Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.44m Max )
Radiator, under stair storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' x 11' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.43m )
Skylight windows with automatic and manual close options, patio doors, radiators, hard wired for home theatre sound system.
Kitchen 11' 6" Max x 6' 1" Max ( 3.51m Max x 1.85m Max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base level cupboards, 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, integrated gas oven and hob, cooker-hood, washer/ drier, integrated fridge freezer, borrowed light window.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 2.59m max )
Window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.59m Max )
Window to rear with fitted wooden shutters, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3/ Study
Window to front with fitted wooden shutters, radiator.
Window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC.
Wireless 'Yale' alarm system fitted.
Private enclosed rear garden with all weather decking, gate allowing rear access, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55869328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.